£20000 - £25000 per annum
28 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and talented developer to join a rapidly expanding IT team. Working in collaboration with other team members and on your own, you will be responsible for developing the companies front-end platforms and will also be involved in identifying new, innovative methods of digital learning content and delivery in collaboration with the development team. It is also worth pointing out that extensive training in React.JS will be provided, no matter your experience with it.
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Visual design or UI/UX skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Time management skills
Bonus not essential
- C# / .Net
- Design, develop and manage computer software used to manage e-learning data and day to day operation for online learning processes.
- Develop in-house websites, web applications and mobile apps
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Be an active learner who is up for expanding your breadth of knowledge
A cutting-edge organisation that provide education solutions to an international client base. The organisation has become extremely well established and have been growing significantly since its inception. You will be joining a team where technology truly is viewed as tantamount to the success of the business, as such; you will be encouraged to put your own ideas forward.
This is a great opportunity for a Front End Developer, looking for a dynamic role in an advanced technical environment. For more information, please contact me on 07816289352
Oadby - Leicestershire
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.