£40000 - £60000 per annum
23 days ago
I am currently looking to recruit x2 Front End React Developers to join an industry leading software house who have developed an innovative client centric product, that improves clients branding and marketing using AI, to help make data lead strategic decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for two Front End Developers (React), looking to take their React skills to the next level, and join a tech savvy team full of world class developers, working on the latest tech stack available. The two Front End Developers will be coming in to work on a Greenfield React project and work on migrating a legacy platform onto a modernised platform.
Key Skills for the Front End Developers (React):
- React Hooks
- React Testing Library
- Sargas for API development
- Nice to haves - CI (Continuous Integration) & AWS
Key responsibilities for the Front End Developers (React):
- Refine architecture, hiring, deliver and use of third-party platforms.
- Experienced with technical trade-offs, assess the best route to business value and can help build for the long term.
- Pairing, coaching, mentoring, and leveraging the work of other engineers in the team to deliver value.
- Understanding building consumer propositions with proven experience balancing customer, business, and technology outcomes.
The Front End Developer (React) positions come with a very generous salary between £40-60,000. With initial interviews being lined up the week commencing the 8th of February. This role offers the chance to work remotely post COVID-19, candidates based across the UK hit the apply button asap!
This role comes with the genuine chance of career progression enabling candidates work autonomously to take ownership of fantastic projects, that are business critical. Whilst working for a business who actively ensures they provide their developers with the right tools, to enable them to be the best developer possible!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.