Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
29 days ago
Currently remote due to Covid
This company is in a period of ambitious growth and the close-knit, welcoming environment is looking to invest in their next team member to help grow out the Birmingham office. The company are on a mission to redesign and redefine their position in the market, by creating a unique and exhilarating customer experience. The team has continued success in an upward trajectory since it was founded, turning over £500m annually and they have no intention to stop.
You will be working within a multi-skilled team of designers, developers and work closely with the testers to create these beautiful customers transformations. They have an exceptional reputation for high quality software and innovation, and this is certainly an opportunity where no days will be the same! The projects you will be working on will be challenging, but super rewarding. If you're someone that thrives off ambitious projects & things in the pipeline, but you also like to see the rewards for your hard work, then do not hesitate to apply.
Fancy working from the comfort of your own home on cutting edge development? The offices are currently close due to Covid, so everyone is working from home. However, due to them opening their brand new offices recently, there will be plans to go back in the near future - they want you to enjoy the office space & remember that office culture that they've put time and effort into building!
Say goodbye to boring, and hello to your next role working with the best, for the best, with the best tech! You can't get much better than that!
The Role duties (not limited to):
- Enhance the user experience by developing features
- Build strong, high quality reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Ensure efficient user input ahead of submission to the back end
- Collaborate efficiently and closely with other teams and key stakeholders
- Stay ahead of the curve with the latest technologies and trends
- Solid experience with React or Vue
- Experience with HTTML5, CSS3,
- Experience with SASS, LESS
- A good eye and strong appreciation for UX/UI design
- Experience with Gimp or Photoshop is a bonus!
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Any experience you have with UX/UI that you can bring to the table will showcase your appreciation for design!
- A portfolio will really help this company see how amazing you are - so if you can show off your work that's brilliant!
- Working on multiple projects at once within a fast paced environment will be a bonus if you've got that under your belt.
- Understanding of SEO principles
Modernisation of their elegance is at the forefront of what they do and what they can deliver. If you want to be part of an award-winning, vibrant and fast growing business with an excellent retention rate, then look no further. The team is dynamic, innovative and most importantly collaborative- where 'ok' products are often refined and refactored to make great ones! QUALITY IS KEY. So if you think these are all the traits you have then please apply now!
Video interviews will be commencing as soon as they see a high calibre of individuals through the door - so just apply with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss the role in a lot more detail.
Currently remote due to Covid
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.