£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
12 days ago
Salary | £50,000 - £60,000
My MULTI AWARD-WINNING client is searching for an individual who has the expertise and experience to lead projects within their design and development team. Constantly looking to utilise the latest design and development tools and innovations to provide their clients websites that are second-to-none, this digital marketing company is looking for a forward-thinking and tech-minded developer, not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
Skills & Experience:
The perfect candidate will possess the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate thorough understanding of mark-up compliancy; they should be familiar with all major web applications/technologies and able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work upon request.
- Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
- Knowledge of how to build either a WordPress or Magento theme from scratch.
- A full understanding of how to configure either WordPress or Magento plugins.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Working knowledge of databases & full e-commerce integration, API's, user experience and journey
- Any working examples/portfolio of completed work so that we can review as part of the interview would be useful
- Knowledge of PHP programming language
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best practices
- The ability to convert PSD's and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Ability to use Photoshop and cut up design templates
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Opportunities to Progress if you're up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore, across multiple disciplines
- Free pick & mix
- Regular socials
- Afternoon drinks every Friday
- Brand new top of the range computer to work from
- Pizza & learning sessions
- Working for a multi award winning agency
- Free onsite parking
- Doughnut day at least once a month
- Amazing brand-new office with top notch facilities
- Unlimited tea & coffee for a caffeine injection
Either way, please feel free to connect with me over LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/gavriel-rudolph-95a66b127/ as I'm working on many similar opportunities all over the UK in IT & Technology and I'm sure I've got something for you!
Salary | £50,000 - £60,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.