Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Remote working, Bonus, Healthcare
2 months ago
Vacancy: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Fully remote
Industry: Education Tech
Package: Up to £55,000 (DOE), Annual Bonus, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Continuous L&D and More…
What's great about this opportunity?
- You will join a well-established Frontend team of 5 Developers, which ranges from Junior, mid to Lead. You will be the senior in the team and will be the number 2 in the department.
- The role comes with some fantastic benefits from private healthcare, life assurance, annual bonus to full remote working and flexible hours.
The company deliver training across a wide range of subjects and sectors. Their online training courses have trained nearly 2 million people to date making a huge impact to the development of peoples careers and lives.
As a company, people are at the heart of the business with work culture that is fun, that celebrates success and passionate about what they do. The aim is to provide employees with an environment that fulfills their potential and with opportunities to grow and the tools you need for a rewarding career. This is backed by their recent 3 star accreditation, the highest accolade from the Best Companies to work for achieved through their 'world class' levels of engagement.
- Angular, VueJS or React
- Pipeline tools such as npm, grunt, gulp, webpack
- CMS Frameworks
- Work as part of a multi-skilled squad of Designers, Developers and Product Owners to develop, test, and deploy new features to a market leading website
- Work in a sprint cadence, able to accurately predict complexity of work undertaken
- Be the voice of web technologies and guide decisions with the squad using this expertise
- Working on single page applications built using the latest Angular framework
- Using css pre-processors such as SASS or LESS and following css methodologies such as BEM and OOCSS
- Integrating with REST APIs
- Building your experience and understanding of TDD
- Contribute to day to day development and stay up to date with new technology
The company are a remote first company and are open to applications no matter where you are located in the UK.
- Salary: £55,000
- Full remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical insurance for you and your family
- Free life insurance
- Latest mobile phone and contract
- 24 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Staff Benefits scheme (with over 250 discounts and offers available)
- An attractive pension package
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing ASAP
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.