Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
Vacancy: Mid and Senior Frontend Developer
Package: Up to £50,000 (DOE)
Join a company that designs integrated end-to-end surveillance control systems for the world's most demanding security environments who create innovative tailored solutions with high reliability and flexibility, specifically for casinos, oil and gas, public space, banking, transport and critical infrastructure applications.
They are proven experts in the field, having over 25 years' experience in the design of high security systems experience, field proven products, and expert support personnel in the UK, US, Europe, UAE and Singapore meaning they provide comprehensive protection and peace of mind.
The development team are looking for a talented frontend developers to create and maintain who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include input into and development of the UI/UX designs that produce and drive visual and GIU elements of our applications. You will work with our Product Managers and developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. You'll play a vital role and will be an integral member of the Software Development team.
No two days are the same but typically some of things you'll be doing will be:
- Technically proficient development, leading by example in coding best practices and standards; observing industry peers and thought leaders to enhance your technical prowess.
- Participating in team discussions and able to drive detail during requirement refinement. Architectural thinking with pragmatism and supporting Product Managers in meetings where unbiased technical input is required;
- Liaising/consulting with stakeholders and Product Managers to understand problems we are looking to solve and constructively challenging in order to create reusable software with wider commercial value.
- Ensuring incident related duties are completed and driving improvements to reduce the possibility of reoccurring Incidents and bugs.
- Supporting the hiring and on boarding process of new team members as well as the mentoring of more junior team members.
What they're looking for:
The role would suit a self-starter with strong analytical skills who can work both independently and as part of a team to create innovative solutions with experience in:
- Component libraries
- Creating responsive UI according to designs provided by designer
- Knowledge of redux or similar
- RESTful API principles SOLID Principles
- Dev Ops, SCRUM, Git (desirable)
- MongoDB (desirable)
- .NET Core (desirable)
You would be responsible for:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise our applications for accessibility, speed and reliability
- Developing all projects with UX/UI in mind.
- Developing for both mobile and desktop.
- 25 holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- Share acquisition scheme
- Death in service (x4)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.