Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £650000 per annum
23 days ago
FTC Senior IT Project Manager | £59k + £6k Car Allowance | Hybrid Doncaster
My client is seeking an experienced and skilled Senior IT Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a range of complex IT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high level of quality. Oscar is hiring on behalf of one of the UK's top ten construction companies.
- Direct responsibility for project delivery.
- Facilitation and management of major project steering boards with senior stakeholders from across the company.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Head of Project Delivery and, in line with the governance requirements of the company.
- Ensure that appropriate escalation and risk reporting is in place across the relevant line report.
- Budget management responsibility of project budgets as set by the Head of Projects and/or the IT Director.
- Direct management of team members within the delivery team to ensure project delivery expectations are met and, where required to act as a Project Sponsor/SRO.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders across the various divisions within the organisation to ensure delivery within budget, to time and to agreed quality expectations.
- Management of supplier relationships within the confines of the project delivery mechanisms.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT project management, with a proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with a passion for driving the success of IT projects, I encourage you to send me your CV now to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.