£45000 - £55000 per annum + Free Private Healthcare
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a growing team in brand new Shoreditch offices.
Having grown to 75 million users - this online publisher of academic journals and literature is looking for a Full Stack Developer to help develop their main platform, alongside GoLang based Microservices.
Technical skills required:
- PHP Symfony4
- TypeScript or ES6
- Git Version Control
- React/Redux or other Front end Library
- GoLang (bonus)
The role is backend heavy with around 70% of the workload, ideally would suit someone who with high traffic and user's. Looking for someone who has experience building attractive and engaging web applicaitons.
Full Stack Developer package:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Free Private Healthcare
- Heavily discounted healthcare rates for family
- Premium account to eLearning Platform
- Opportunity to work from other European Offices (post COVID)
- Flat and Collaborative company structure
Apply now to learn more about how you can join as a Full Stack Developer and help shape the future of making learning available for anyone, anytime, anywhere!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.