£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer | £35,000-£45,000 per annum | Norwich Offices| Leading Financial Software Company
Calling on Full Stack Developers with C# .Net Experience!
- 35,000 - 45,000 Per Annum
- Norwich Offices (1/2 days a week in office post-covid)
- FTSE250 Company
- Multi-award-winning investment platform
I've partnered with a software company disrupting the financial industry by creating an advanced, bespoke wealth management platform that looks after digital transformations of legal firms and financial institutions. You will be tasked with utilising the power of Microsoft technologies and develop leading data solutions to drive their customer's digital transformations.
If you are a talented C# .Net Full Stack Developer then they are looking for you to be their next key player within their brilliant team!
- C# and .NET Frameworks
- HTML 5
- Object Oriented Programming principals
- Relational Database fundamentals
- Working knowledge of SQL/ TSQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Visual Studio and .NET 4.0 +
- Technical and logical minded person with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good personal time management and self-organisational skills
Desirable skills and experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (any version)
- Azure Functions
- Azure App Service
- Azure Resources
- NET MVC
- WCF / WEB API
- MVC design patterns
- IIS and Server Administration
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- SSRS / SSIS
- Unit Testing
The salary on offer for the Full Stack Developer role is between £35,000-£45,000 with initial interviews being lined up from the 19th March. This role offers the chance to work one of two days a week in the office post COVID-19… So if you are near Norwich hit the apply button ASAP! You don't want to miss out on the opportunity to join the UK's leading financial software company at the forefront of modern advice technology!
This role comes with the genuine chance of career progression, moving into Data Science and enabling you to work autonomously, while being supported by FTSE250 company to take ownership of fantastic projects that are business critical, whilst working for a business who actively ensures their team are armed with the right tools to enable them to be the best!
Full Stack Developer| £35,000-£45,000 per annum | REMOTE (UK Based) | Leading Financial Software Company
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.