Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£40000 - £60000 per annum + competitive
2 months ago
- Experience in OOP applications
- Use of version control systems
- Database experience
- REST API experience
- Have strong debugging experience
- You must be able to communicate complex technical solutions to varying audiences
- Have a conscientious attitude to work and high attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Manage tasks and time effectively
- Constantly learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies
- Naturally solve challenging problems
- Continually strive for quality
They'll give you responsibility to do what's right. If you think there's a better way to do something for us or for a client then we'll expect you to say so and we'll help you to make it happen. They'll give you a lot of freedom to decide when and where and how you work.
They offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where every team member's opinion is valued. You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly in your career and have a real impact on the on-going growth of the business.
If you are an experienced Software Developer looking for an exciting opportunity that will offer you variety and the opportunity to make a real difference in a technology focused business then this is the role for you!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.