Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £50000 per annum + competitive
6 months ago
What's in it for you?
The ideal Full Stack Developer will be an individual who wants to get stuck in and be a true team player, and be an integral part of the team. We're a small team so - but we're a family! We would love to see…
- Solid PHP commercial experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS XML
- A good eye for detail
- Experience with modern source control and deployment techniques and software
- Sound communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to work within a high pressure, fast-paced environment
*Magento of course, isn't necessarily a must. But if you have it - you might blow our socks off!
So, you want to know more about the company?..
The company has been active for 10 years and they specifically focus on a number of projects- that each offer something different. Our main offices are based in Bristol but, we are growing and have communicative bases in the Netherlands also. They stand out from their competition - and are market experts in what they do. Each of their developers plays an integral part in the code practise of the company and really tries to promote quality standards and processes.
Honestly, transparency and straight-to-the-point talking are the vital elements of this company and its ethos. The environment is collaborative and fast-paced, and being able to think on your feet are the kind of candidates that will thrive in a place like this. If you want to be at the forefront of a company who are experiencing a really exciting time then don't waste anymore time.
- Short working week
- Paid holiday over Christmas
- Flexible working and holiday hours
- Brand new equipment - the latest technologies
- Snacks and unlimited brews!
- Training, conferences and networking - opportunities to stand out, and learn!
- Commitment to personal and professional growth - personal development plans and yearly pay reviews.
- Spacious and open working space
If you would like to know more, please give Kelly a call on: 0117 239 0448.
Alternatively, apply to this advert or send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.