about 2 months ago
- Strong experience with PHP with an ability to write bespoke scripts
- Experience with Laravel or similar framework
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Shopify / Shopify Plus
- Management / mentoring experience
What is being offered in return?
- £45,000 DOE
- Hybrid remote working with a requirement to go into the Loughborough office 3 days per week
- Incredible company benefits such as excellent training resources, 40% staff discount (you'll also never forget a birthday for your special someone!) flexitime, pet friendly office, free counselling sessions, and much more!
80% of your time will be spent working on projects using exciting technology and developing innovative solutions whilst the other 20% will involve mentoring / leading the rest of the Development team.
This is a truly exciting, unique and creative opportunity. The company boast an impressive portfolio of clients including some big names such as Sainsbury's, Waterstones, Tesco and more. They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment including, flexible working hours, regular social events, dedicated training and progression, latest technologies plus much more. This is a perfect opportunity for somebody looking to build a long term career as their staff retention date is excellent.
HOW TO APPLY!
This interview process is FAST. Interviews are starting this week so if you believe you could be a good fit for this role then please reply with an up-to-date version of your CV. Alternatively, if you know anyone who might be interested, we offer £1000 for any successful referrals.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.