Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £75000 per annum
11 days ago
This role is a unique opportunity to join a business at the beginning of their journey and make your mark from day 1. If you thrive in a diverse team environment and enjoy undertaking challenging and thought-provoking challenges then this is the role for you. You will be working in a small development team across both back end and front end projects utilising the very latest technologies. You will have a significant degree of autonomy in your role and will be encouraged to champion best practices and work continuously to improve software delivery processes.
Full Stack Developer role requirements:
- Previous commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Java would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with the team and
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Any experience using the following tools would be highly beneficial -
- Build: Linux, Docker, Git, Nginx, Webpack, Babel
- Storage and API: Neo4j, Apollo GraphQL
- Server and Processing: Redis (& Resque), ExpressJS
- Animation libraries: GSAP, D3
This is a business where technology is at heart of everything they do, they have ambitious plans for the next 12 months and need like minded individuals to join them on their journey. They offer a very flexible working environment with the opportunity to remotely up to 4 days per week. You will also have the opportunity to get access to share options and really be an integral part of the business as they continue to grow. They are a tech start up but do have significant financial backing and customers already lined up to go live.
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.
If you know someone who may be suitable for this role we do offer a referral fee of £500 in high street vouchers for any successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.