£50000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, Private Medical Insurance + More
13 days ago
Full Stack Senior Software Engineer, Java & Angular. Up to £65,000.
Following continued growth both in the UK & the US a Leeds based FinTech are on the hunt for a Full Stack Developer to join their team. If you back yourself as a genuine Full Stack Developer, who is equally as strong in either end of development & want to work in a challenging environment where you are valued then look no further.
What they can offer you:
- Personal development.You will be provided with scope to develop your own personal career as an Engineer
- The whole package. An excellent salary is topped up with private medical insurance, a generous pension contribution, life insurance, income protection & 26 days holidays. Realistic flexibility is also available.
- Progression. The plan for the company is to triple in size. This will include doubling their tech team. As the team grows, so too will your scope for progression.
- Visible leadership. It's not working with a distant & remote leadership team. Your impact can & will be seen.
What you need to have:
- You will need to know your Java inside out
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, peer reviews etc.)
- You will need to proficient in Angular 7+
- You must be equally comfortable with both ends of development.
Like what you see?
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.