£35000 - £50000 per annum + Remote working, Bonus, Progression
2 months ago
Package: Up to £50,000 (DOE), 31 days holiday (including BH), flexible hours, training budget and Bonus
The company work across the globe to deliver robust navigation and ship management services and solutions to increase the productivity, efficiency and purchase saving of their clients. The development team focus on making shipping both safer and more efficient, becoming a leading global shipping technology partner through constant innovation across every area of the business.
You will be a part of a product development team responsible for the full development life cycle process of industry-leading autonomous transportation and data intelligence solutions within the maritime industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, development, modification, maintenance, testing and deployment of all data management platforms, web-based product solutions and associated backend service platforms.
- Responsible for associated solution design specification and documentation.
- Develop fully integrated back end to front-end solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain SQL database solutions associated to data driven web solutions.
- Develop business systems process automation using the latest available RPA technologies.
- Ember, React or Angular
- jQuery, CSS, HTML
- RESTful API
- £35,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- 34 days holidays
- Company bonus
- Training budget
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Package: Up to £50,000 (DOE), 31 days holiday (including BH), flexible hours, training budget and bonus
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.