Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Full Stack Developer (Mid and Senior Level)
Working Pattern: Twice a month in office (Wakefield)
Salary: Up to £65,000 (DOE)
You would be joining an company with values of continuous improvement and collaboration at their core, working to identify problems, map journeys and provide support to make the right solutions a reality for their clients. Covering four main solutions: Digital Transformation, Modernisation, Rescue and Resource, you will be a part of the team delivering bespoke software, Web and Mobile Development across the Energy, Leisure, Logistics, Manufacturing and Property sectors.
You will be working closely with clients to understand their needs, using cutting edge technologies to deliver high quality, reliable solutions across a range of industries.
- Supporting the maintenance and enhancement of existing client systems
- Working both independently and as part of a team on exciting greenfield projects
- Building relationships with customers to gain a knowledge of their business and software requirements
- Helping to support and mentor junior colleagues
The role would suit an individual who can work well both individual and as part of a team to create innovative solutions to problems, with experience in:
- Knowledge of web service development such as WCF or Web API
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Enity, NHibernate
- SQL Server
The following is beneficial but there will be opportunity to upskill in these areas
- Knowledge of/experience with cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Exposure to Docker and containerised deployment
- Experience with Node.js, Vue.JS, Angular.js or React
- Experience working within a consultancy/agency with direct client contact
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Choice of Perkbox or Tastecard subscription
- Scheduled development time and flexible progression/development opportunities
- Optional volunteering opportunities with local schools and colleges
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now. We also offer a referral free, for successful recommendations, if you know anyone who may be suitable.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.