£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive
2 months ago
Full Stack PHP Developer (PHP, MySQL, Laravel, Frontend JS libraries) - BRISTOL - 45k - 35 hour working week, flexible working hours, generous holiday hours + additional paid holiday over Christmas, state of the art kit, great career progression opportunities with pay reviews, appraisals and personal development plans, opportunity to smash it with a fun approach - attend conferences, training courses etc. treats and beer fridge.
What's in it for you?
This opportunity is not to be missed if you want to join a company that are truly experts in their field - whilst working hard, but playing hard too. You will be treated like an adult with lots of autonomy, and flexibility in the way that you work. With some of their technology ideas bound straight from Amsterdam, this is the perfect opportunity for a talented PHP Developer to enhance their current skills - and perhaps delve into the world of Magento if you wish too!
- Commercial experience using frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend etc.
- Practical knowledge of common design patterns.
- Experience with modern source control and deployment techniques and software.
- Experience in Linux.
- Experience working with online project management tools such as JIRA.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive, "whatever it takes" attitude
- A meticulous eye for detail
The company is well established and they specifically focus on a number of projects- that each offer something different. They are growing and do have many links in the Netherlands which are great with R&D, staying competitive and ahead of the marketplace. They stand out from their competition - and are market experts in what they do enabling them to offer an expert service.
Their working environment is relaxed, and using the latest technology tools allows their working lives to be as easy as possible whilst focussing on an exciting array of projects. Honesty, transparency and straight-to-the-point talking are the vital elements of this company and its ethos. The environment is collaborative and fast-paced, and being able to think on your feet are the kind of candidates that will thrive in a place like this. Their benefits ensure that you are constantly making an impact to your career and the path that you want to take, through including salary reviews, career progression plans and code reviews as a team. They do their best to keep ahead of the market and they encourage their developers to play around with technologies, carry out research and development, analyse with code reviews and lastly attend conference and training courses.
If you want to be at the forefront of a company who are experiencing a really exciting time then don't waste anymore time!
- 35 hour working week and flexible working options
- Additional paid holiday over Christmas
- The latest and greatest kit
- Great investment into your career including salary reviews, appraisals and development plans.
- Regular training, courses, meet-ups and conferences - learn whilst being excited!
- Nespresso, treats and beer and wine fridge in house!
Are you interested? Please contact Kelly on email@example.com / 07581301972
Full Stack PHP Developer (PHP, MySQL, Laravel, Frontend JS libraries) - BRISTOL - 35 hour working week, flexible working hours, generous holiday hours + additional paid holiday over Christmas, state of the art kit, great career progression opportunities with pay reviews, appraisals and personal development plans, opportunity to smash it with a fun approach - attend conferences, training courses etc. treats and beer fridge.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.