Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: Manchester City Centre (Once a week in office)
Salary: £65,000 (DOE)
The Dining Club Group are beyond excited to announce their recent rebrand to Ello Media!
'Ello are an agency who create everlasting connections between brands and consumers. We provide brands with the tools to give consumers genuinely rewarding acquisition, engagement and loyalty schemes. And in return, brands watch those consumers stick around!'
This rebrand of the business and its products and services has been developed in-house over the past 12 months which they feel truly represents themselves and how far they have come!
Ello are now looking for a full stack engineer to join their dynamic, tech focused and product driven team where you will be crucial in the ongoing growth of the business!
An opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Java Engineer that's looking for an opportunity to truly upskill themselves in the latest technologies and open to learn/ already have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and is most definitely not afraid to input ideas from the get-go that can totally transform the business and shape your growth in the company!
You will be working in a product-first and data driven multi-cloud / SaaS environment, across multiple brands in the UK and potentially internationally in the future.
You will love working in a fast-paced environment, understand the importance of writing clean code and really take pride in your craft. You will have ample opportunities to enhance your technical skills further in the latest technologies with a clear personal development plan in place which will be regularly reviewed. With the environment being so fast paced changes can happen rapidly which gives you the benefit of being able to move forward with projects without delays and see progress quickly. You will be encouraged take risks - if you make mistakes you can learn from them!
You will be provided with the very latest tech equipment to make sure you are set up well to deliver the best results.
If you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment to work in and looking to push your skillset further with an ambitious team, this could be the opportunity for you.
Full Stack Developer (Java, AEM) role requirements:
- Solid experience with Java
- Previous experience with AEM or open to learning and developing their skills in this.
- Commercial experience with Clean code and test-driven development is essential.
- Day to make a difference - opportunity for you to do a volunteer day for a charity of your choice
- where we will give you the day off work and pay for your travel expenses so you can go and achieve positive change outside of work.
- Experience something new - we will contribute £250 to you learning something new outside of work - it could be tap dancing to HGV driving - whatever takes your fancy, that you've always wanted to do!
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Interest free loans on the latest Apple technology.
- Gym discounts & yoga classes.
- Healthcare cash plan - 24-hour GP helpline, private prescription services, partial reimbursement for your Dental, Optical, Therapy and Diagnosis costs plus a telephone helpline to assist with stress, debt, addiction and personal crisis
- All employees will gain access to retail savings. Amazing savings on gift cards, e-gift cards and discount vouchers, helping you save money on everything from your weekly shop to the latest fashion trends... or even a new TV!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Contracted working hours are 08:30 start and 5:30 finish with flexi time offered 7-7 and core hours being 10am - 4pm.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.