£45000 - £65000 per annum + Remote work, progression, training
21 days ago
Vacancy: Full Stack Software Engineer
Skills: React, Node.JS. Vanilla.JS
Location: Fully Remote / Leeds
Industry: Digital Agency
Package: up to £45,000 - £65,000, fully remote, training and progression
*Multiple roles available: mid & senior
What's great about this opportunity?
- You will work on one of the most desirable tech stacks with React and NodeJS.
- You will get to work with huge clients that include the likes of Adidas, Tesla, Netflix, Red bull and The North Face
- You will join a company that has huge plans for growth and you will play a bit part in shaping your teams future!
The company is a digital agency and have 11 offices in six countries, with a turnover of over £70m and hugely ambitious growth plans. They deliver state of the art integrated services, on a global scale, with breadth and depth of specialist knowledge across creative, media and digital.
You would be joining a well-established super agency providing tonnes of opportunities for their employees and clients. They already employ 400 experts - with plans to recruit for 200 more roles in the next three years!
- Enterprise CMSs (Drupal, Umbracco)
- JAM Stack / GatsbyJS or NextJS
- As the Full Stack Software Engineer you will report directly to the Head of Development and Platforms and work with the Development team, other Leads and Senior Software Engineers in your day-to-day work.
- You will use the companies development process and best practices, take system designs and create implementation strategies, and create reliable, scalable and maintainable codebases.
- You will create briefs to implementation strategies, project documentation and full process ownership.
- Champion new technologies and standards and design and develop technology solutions.
- The company is truly global and has offices Leeds, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Sydney and New York.
- Full remote working is available
- £45,000 - £55,000 Mid-weight
- £55,000 - £65,000 Senior
- Remote working
- Progression opportunities
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing ASAP.
Two stage interview process - No technical test
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.