Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Up to £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
No, not another job advert with empty claims that's like all the others out there: "exciting, world-leading, competitive salaried"... Instead ... How about a real opportunity. A real opportunity to make a difference and have a meaningful impact, that is. Your love of coding will have a positive influence on people's lives.
Skills (not all essential):
- HTML5, CSS3 and general front-end tech; able to produce robust and visually stunning solutions
- AWS Stack
- NoSQL, wield web sockets and basic unit or integration test abilities.
- GIT version control.
- Keen interest in working with AWS/Google Cloud, MongoDB, Meteor.js and new/emerging tech (they're looking at producing VR and AR applications).
- Thirst for learning and a natural problem solver.
You will be working in a collaborative and tight-knit team with one vision - to be the best that they can be! They believe that their industry is not only exciting but unique and constantly evolving. Fresh thinking creativity is very much welcomed and the team have a real drive and passion in knowing that they are making a positive contribution on someone's life. They have a 'forever learning' ethos and they're proud of it! You will be provided with a great opportunity to work across a number of projects in a small, growing development team. You will contribute to having a direct impact on which technology to use per project, and communicating that to a technical and non-technical customer. This will provide you with autonomy in the role, but it's important that you know your stuff too!
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Christmas break off
- Courses and conferences
- Full autonomy
- Personalised development plans
- Shopping discounts
- Company nights out
- Friday Beers
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.