£150000 - £190000 per annum + Remote or relocation to Seattle
8 months ago
Hands-on Engineering Manager - TeleMedicine Product - 50% hands On/Off using GO, React, Python, Java, Ruby-on-Rails - Amazing feel good Product, Great Social Impact - manage a team of 4 - incredible benefits and salary - Seattle - Diverse company! - up to $190,000 plus amazing Benefits Package
- Hands-on leader responsible for managing the day-to-day activities for a team of 4 engineers - your time will be spent 50% hands on and 50% hands off
- Manage all aspects of the product and services development life cycle, including requirements and design analysis, DevOps Automation and Test automation through our CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with product managers, technical project managers, and other engineering leaders to define the product roadmap, technical strategy, and delivery milestones for your team(s).
- Guide your team(s) in the definition of service interfaces, clear user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria, intuitive technical designs that result in high-quality products.
- Design and develop front-end applications for both patients and clinicians.
- Develop a modern secure, scalable cross-platform API layer, micro-services (functional) and data services using open source development frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Foster a positive and motivating work environment with a strong focus on x-functional team building and collaboration. Mentor team members and help them meet their career growth objectives.
- Contribute and support the evolution of our development methodologies and processes.
- Hands-on leadership approach
- Full-stack engineering
- Proficient with a variety of backend languages
- Cloud Services
- UI / UX
- SaaS Products
- API Layers
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ideally previous experience in the healthcare industry
This company are the leading SaaS platform who are transforming the patient experience, their software provides personalized and efficient care with a wholistic approach, identifying and resolving gaps in care. You will receive training and free certifications, medical and dental and much more!
Once you find out about the product and speak to the team, you're going to want to hand your notice in immediately! Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Tech Lead / Manager - TeleMedicine Product - 50% hands On/Off using GO, React, Python, Java, Ruby-on-Rails - Amazing feel good Product, Great Social Impact - manage a team of 4 - incredible benefits and salary - Seattle - Diverse company!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.