San Francisco, California
bonus, medical, 100% remote. unlimited PTO
about 2 months ago
Senior-Staff Fullstack React/Golang Engineer- $130k-$160k + up to 8% bonus
Looking to be part of a booming start-up (about 30 employees right now and growing!) founded in 2018 that was completely funded by the founders? The backbone of this company is software that provides sustainable building at a global scale. They bring modern design together with modern technology to improve how real estate, architecture, and construction professionals make decisions. You'll be part of designing, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improving the software.
This role will be 100% remote or hybrid with headquarters in San Francisco and various locations around the country.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering (not including internships), at least some working in Golang, React & Typescript
- Ideally has experience with multidimensional, 3D design, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction), and/or Three.js
- Experience building products from the ground up through the product life cycle
- Able to collaborate well with other teams
Ideally you also:
- Have experience with cloud/DevOps- GCP is ideal
- Positive Attitude!
- Come from or support engineering that come from a non-traditional background like music, construction, mechanical engineering, etc.
- Are able to wear many hats and are a quick learner
The Tech Stack:
- Golang, Typescript, React + Three.js, Docker, Kubernetes, and GCP
- Healthcare, dental, & vision for employee and dependents (cover 85% of premium for employee, 75% for dependents)
- 401k w. 4% match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO + 11 paid holidays
- Equity dependent on individual basis
- Education and professional development stipend
- Computer and home office set-up w/ phone and internet stipend of $100 each
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.