Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £32000 per annum
24 days ago
Remote Full Stack Developer - North East - Up to 32K
The compnay aim to customers to provide a definitive workplace solution to meet the needs of any modern day business. Their software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more. The software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicalities with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, to give their customers the tools they need to bring their teams together and get the best from their people.
They work with some of the world's biggest brands including Five Guys, Aldi, ITV and Halfords (to name just a few) and have an unique culture where we value our employees and bring a trust-first and respectful approach to employee management.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer interested in helping to build our SaaS solution. You would work on a variety of features across the entirety of the application and work closely with UX/UI to ensure high quality user experiences for our SaaS solution.
Your role will be to:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Maintain and compose consistent UI
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Test code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work and collaborate within a multidisciplinary team
They are looking for someone who has experience in:
- NET MVC
It would be desirable if you:
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework
- Version control tools such as Git/TFS/SVN
- Web APIs such as REST/GraphQL
- Truly lexible work offering (can be as remote as you like)
- Unlimited cap on annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- 8 company Bank Holidays (on top of the UK bank hols) to make sure everyone was taking time to look after themselves.
- Tech equipment
- Private Health insurance from your first day of employment
- Up to £30 each month towards your gym membership/fitness subscription
If this role interest you please apply or end your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.