US$130000 - US$170000 per annum + medical, 100% remote. unlimited PTO
12 days ago
- Unity Engine
- Fluent in C#
- AWS experience is a plus!
- Has used client and server technologies to ship real time or asynchronous MMO games and/or created major features on these types of games after launched
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsibility over large systems and areas through the stack including gameplay, user account and authentication integrations, global world and state management and other necessary features to build an MMO.
- Implementation of fully networked and real time gameplay features and systems, some of which may already exist in Unity (such as collision resolution, basic 3D geometry interactions, or AI pathing)
- implementation of background and offline world simulation gameplay (e.g, wilderness simulation, crafting timers, guiding and leaving guilds, etc)
- Testing and debugging client, server and interactions between the two code flows
- You must be available between 10 AM to 3PM PST, and live within 3 hours of PST time zone with authorization to work in the US
- Crypto sign on bonus and constant bonus
- Full medical, dental, and vision for entire family
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Remote (entire company is remote)
- Founded 2018
- Strong values to make the world a better place
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.