£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Global Data Privacy Manager
Oscar are partnered with a global Software & Analytics company that service the global utilities sector, assisting their search for a Data Privacy Manager
The position will help to plan & execute data privacy projects, ensuring our client have the appropriate frameworks and policies for protecting data and remain compliant with Data Privacy laws within each region & country that they operate within.
Your role would be part of the Information Security function and will collaborate with technology, legal and HR teams to help interpret data privacy laws and then help develop company policies, guidance & processes on how data is collected, stored, processed and ultimately secured.
- Previous experience as in a Data Privacy or Data Protection focused role
- Knowledge of Data Privacy laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and POPI. .
- Experience of developing data privacy frameworks (guidance, policies, standards).
- Strong relationship & consensus building skills.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 regulations and shaping company wide compliance towards this.
Location - client are based in Chorley and provide free onsite parking. Post-Covid, there will be a partial transition back the office 2-3 days a week
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.