100% Remote, unlimited PTO
about 2 months ago
Mid-Sr. Golang Software Engineer w/ DevOps- Fintech/POS/Ecommerce- 100% Remote- $120k-$180k
Who You Are:
- A Sr. Software/DevOps Engineer with Golang , a plus if you have POS and/or ecommerce experience
- Able to proof errors, learn new hardware, develop interfaces and increase performance
- Consult with systems analysts, developers, programmers, and others to design POS systems and be able to acquire data on project limitation, capabilities and performance requirements (we want someone who is very involved in the process and to be able to help identify where improvements can be made)
- Manage risks and problems with the development lifecycle, work with project teams and make certain testing and reviews are scheduled and performed
- Partake in code reviews and mentoring other engineers as well as consistently participating in quality and compliance best practices
- Can't sponsor at this time
- 20 person company around over a decade that offers real time inventory for retailers who offer in store pick-up, same day delivery, etc. They migrate with companies like Shopify and add-ons like E-bay and Amazon. Recently they acquired a few large clients looking to partner by the end of this year. Looking for a Golang Engineer with lots of DevOps experience to wear multiple hats. Tech stack is Golang, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, and React. Looking for someone experienced with scaling up systems, how to write concurrency and APIs, and writing applications with cloud.
- Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative Environment
- Healthcare benefits, etc.
- Equity depending on individual position
- Unlimited PTO
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.