£22000 - £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Digital Assistant (Marketing) - Bristol (Remote) - up to £25k!
This company is looking for a Graduate Digital (Marketing) Assistant to work closely with the Commercial Operations Manager to build creative advertising campaigns to extend their reach. If you are a passionate individual looking for your next exciting opportunity, this may be the role for you.
This company is a tech forward on a mission to fight climate change, their app is gaining popularity and they want to really drive and develop their marketing strategy!
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for creating new and exciting advertising campaigns, collaborating with the sales team and the commercial team to create bespoke marketing strategies and schedules. This company is looking for a graduate that thinks out of the box, keeping up with current marketing trends and styles to maintain their number 1 position in the market.
- Building digital marketing campaigns from the ground up
- Managing the campaign schedule and operations
- Communicating with various different teams to create a variety of campaigns
- Deliver regular client reports and feedback on campaigns
You will be part of a team, working collaboratively to bring new campaigns to this ever evolving and growing sector. As the new Graduate Digital Assistant you will have the autonomy and creative freedom to really make an impact.
- You must be excited to learn and develop your skills, use systems such as Google Ad Manager or another ad tracking environment managing digital project delivery
- Be a collaborator!
- Be passionate about all things digital
- Experience in digital marketing is ideal!
This company is tech-forward and thriving. With a passion for fighting climate change, this company has an App that strives to tackle just that, with marketing campaigns pushing technology! The company is rapidly growing and is a top of the market tech brand. With 10+ years of experience in the industry, this company offers a wide array of services including data, content, promotion and market insights!
Based in Bristol, face to face contact is important to help to teach you the ropes and collaborate on projects and campaigns. Hybrid working would be possible as you settle in - they understand flexibility is important!
- Up to £25k (DOE)
- Discretionary performance based bonus!
- Career Development
- Great Culture!
Apply now to join this motivated team and make your mark!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.