£21000 - £23000 per annum
10 days ago
Are you a recent graduate or budding database implementation analyst torn been a gap year and starting your career?
Well fear not as now you can get the best of both worlds and start a career in database implementation analysis that allows you to travel to the likes of Peru, Australia, and Africa all whilst being paid!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company that supports you in your training to achieve your career aspirations and goals.
The company have a fantastic graduate training program that supports your progression and career development by allowing you to take on more responsibilities as you prosper (and with this comes a generous salary increase!). With guidance every step of the way, this company's aim is to make sure that you are receiving everything you need to advance your career.
You will be working as part of a team that supports the implementation analysists by providing training to customers and liaising with users to meet their needs and validate solutions to issues.
- Database configurations, changes and user support
- System Implementations (Database) to clients worldwide
- UAT on all systems internally.
- Prepare and provide demonstrations of software including
- Liaise with clients to support their requirements and ensure their needs are met by configuring software
- Travel globally for 2/3 weeks at a time
- Prepare, create, and deliver materials for customer use and presentations
- Must hold a UK or EU passport
- Experience with Asana, Redmine, Git and Google Apps preferable
- Spanish desirable but not necessary
- Public speaker
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mind
If you are a Graduate with experience in SQL and data implementation then apply now and avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity to be a part of a company in which will offer you a hands on training program that supports you at every step of the way.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.