£70000 - £100000 per annum
23 days ago
Head of Client Programme Management - Plymouth or Bristol / Hybrid - £75k+
They're leading the way in the e-learning space with high-profile clients globally. They're now looking to welcome a Head of Client Programmes to the team to improve client interactions and the drive forward the existing project function.
By combining creativity, learning and technology, they deliver powerful and impactful digital learning solutions to challenge norms and accelerate world leading brands to new levels.
The role: Head of Client Programmes
This is a new position for my client - they have an existing project team who deliver, on time and within budget, high quality e-learning solutions for clients on an international scale. Their focus is on the day-to-day, you will be joining the team to be hands on whilst also influencing practices and ways of doing things, to positively impact the whole programme of ongoing client activity.
This is your opportunity to shape the role and put your mark on how things are done. You will be working with high profile clients, including the likes of Coca-Cola, Royal Mail & Axa, who you will support in delivering e-learning excellence.
Sitting on the Exec team, you will have direct reports - the Head of PMO and the Head of Client Delivery.
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitating communication and productivity within cross-functional teams
- Devising and implementing strategies to support the continued advancement of client delivery
- Maintain strong relationships with clients across their key accounts
- Maintaining accountability for client delivery KPIs & defining and evaluating success metrics
- Promoting collaboration across project teams
- Generate client proposals by working closely with senior commercial and sales leaders
- Managing budgets and accountability
- International role - working with teams based across the UK and areas of Europe
- Background in a client delivery environment - project/programme management experience
- Experience leading and managing project teams
- Proven experience in engaging clients through delivery milestones whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A technical or creative industry background would be preferred! Experience in e-learning would be a huge bonus!
- Driven and motivated - see yourself as a future Global Client Delivery or Programme Director?
Driven by continuous improvement, they're leading the way in delivering next-level e-learning tools to engage audiences and create lasting change. With their head office in Bristol and a second location in Plymouth - they're looking to continue with their hybrid ways of working - 2/3 day split.
With strong commitments to their people (i.e. you) and ensuring sustainable practices (enquire to find out more), they're growing again with this brand new role which they want you to put your mark on!
- Hybrid working - bases in Plymouth or Bristol
- 25 days holiday + your holiday off + bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Income protection & life assurance
- & more!
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Head of Client Programme Management - Plymouth or Bristol - £75,000+
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.