Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £80000 per annum
6 months ago
Head of IT Projects Vacancy
Fully Remote OR Office Based Nottingham or Birmingham Locations
Excellent opportunity for a Head of IT Projects to manage the IT projects division at one of the 50 fastest growing UK tech companies who are focussed on helping businesses compete in a digital-first world. This company specialises in AI, cloud software platforms, process optimisation and advanced analytics solutions and is looking for someone familiar working close to agile bespoke development focussed environments.
This role necessitates someone who is a leader, who understands how to get the best out of project managers and who is experienced guiding multiple development projects for numerous different clients at any one time.
- Overall leadership and management of the IT project team
- Guide project managers to most effectively deliver bespoke software solutions to clients across the full project lifecycle
- Keep delivery activity under review so that it is aligned with business strategy
- Improving both the efficiency and the effectiveness of the project team
- Maintain a Delivery Management Framework and approach
- Ensure appropriate delivery models are in place for the range of type and size of projects being tendered and implemented
- Develop and maintain client relationships to help secure new orders and successfully deliver them
- Provide dispute resolution for escalation issues associated with project delivery
- Expertise in IT project team leadership
- Proven expertise in performance managing teams to implement software solutions across the full project lifecycle
- Proven ability to make an impact at a strategic level
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Working and influencing at a senior level with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and delivering budgets, utilising robust financial control
- Agile experience
Role will involve a remote interview and on boarding process, with permanent remote working option.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.