about 2 months ago
Vacancy: Head of Marketing
Skills: SaaS, E-Commerce, Online Retail
Location: Lancaster/ Remote
As Head of Marketing you'll lead all marketing strategies across digital campaigns, online events and creative projects. You will develop and implement strategies to help establish the brand and generate demand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
You'll have the opportunity to build a team of marketers beneath you and really drive the department.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or Marketing Director, preferably within our market
- Familiarity with ecommerce, SaaS, Google Shopping and Amazon sponsored ads
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software (ideally HubSpot)
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Analytical mind
- Capability or preference for home working
A leading provider of multi-channel ecommerce software to retailers. They have grown out of many years of software development, hosting and ecommerce retail experience. Their goal is to establish themselves as the UK's and Europes largest Ecommerce ERP solution provider.
They're a great, fast-growing business to join and offer great opportunities for career development as well as offering great flexibility.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.