West Midlands, England
Up to £95000 per annum + Hybrid Working
2 months ago
Our goal is simple; we solve business problems through cutting-edge design with a purpose. We strive for a sustainable future with our data-driven, intelligent engineering, and our strong and talented team bring out the best in the brands we work with.
From small businesses to large enterprise, we partner with the best. Our philosophy: to deliver perfect web and mobile solutions and empower brand visibility, maximising revenue and business goals and streamlining communication channels and business operations.
We're on the lookout for a highly-skilled and driven mobile developer to join our team in building exemplary applications for iOS and Android. You will collaborate closely internally and with clients. You will bring a variety of skills to the table and/or will be willing to learn.
This is the perfect role for candidates who are committed, creative and ambitious.
- Develop and deliver mobile apps on Android and iOS platforms using Swift/Objective C, Kotlin
- Lead a team of mobile developers
- Design and code application features
- Actively lead design and code review sessions
- Be involved in the recruitment, hiring, managing and training of talented mobile engineers
- Provide guidance for stakeholders, addressing relevant technical concerns and creating solutions
- Provide technical support
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar
- 3+ years experience in a similar relevant role as Mobile Engineering Team Lead or Sr Mobile Development Engineer
- Strong background in native mobile development
- Understanding of the App Store release process
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience of cloud based development through AWS or equivalent
- Experience in a variety of mobile testing approaches
- Good Knowledge of iOS, Android, React-Native (Flutter and Ionic are a plus)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.