US$40000 - US$50000 per annum + Health Benefits
10 days ago
- Location: Austin, TX,
- Full Time Direct Hire: $40,000-$50,000 + Benefits (see below)
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our growing staffing business as an HR Administrator. This is a new HR function reporting to our HR Manager who has 10+ year experience providing the opportunity develop your career and learn with their mentorship.
This is a collaborative role where you will work closely with our Operations, Payroll, and Sales departments to ensure that we are delivering exceptional and efficient HR responsibilities working on projects with our clients and staff across the US.
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.6+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day. 2020 Inc 5000 19th fastest growing private company in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Located in downtown Austin 9th off congress we have big plans to grow into a bigger office space by the end of the year.
We are leading recruitment specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by Oscar)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas &New Year.
- 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free healthy snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
You will be one of the primary points of contact. You will need to be efficient, organized, proactive and responsive. You will be responsible for:
- Managing shared email mailboxes and coordinate calendars.
- Keeping track of timesheets and following up where necessary
- Assisting with onboarding (e.g. background checks and coordinating I9's)
- Helping manage W2 employee questions around policies, benefits and processes
- Updating internal HRIS database (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Preparing HR documents, like onboarding documents, benefits forms, and new hire guides.
- Revising and help draft company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answering employees' queries about HR-related issues
- Assisting payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects and implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives and strategies
Experience and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Sacha Goolsby at Oscar for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.