14 days ago
- Work with internal / external clients to gather report requirements, document and create reports and interfaces as necessary for business needs.
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports/queries using appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in the development of standard reports, metrics and dashboards for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintains proper labeling and storage protocols.
- Establishes and maintains reporting process documentation and recommends process improvements.
- Proactively work to improve reporting (value-add, efficiency, quality, speed) and delivery processes considering all available technologies.
- Perform complex data manipulation and aggregation of data from multiple data sources.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards which clearly and concisely show key workforce trends and problem areas and assist with root cause analysis.
- Presents data insights to senior leadership on a regular cadence
- Acts as liaison with third party vendors and internal departments as needed this may include IT, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance.
- Interact with end users (HR and other departments) to understand business issues and provide advice about data that are available to support the business.
- Assists with special projects & performs other duties as assigned. This may include annual reporting requirements for Affirmative Actions, EEOC, VETS, etc…
Audit & Data Controls
- Create and implement an audit protocol and annual calendar that consists of all HR data audits in Workday, ensuring data accuracy.
- Own the reporting out of data audits to ensure compliance and follow up to end users to ensure data is updated.
- Maintain data integrity by running queries and analyzing data on a consistent and on-going basis.
- Collaborate with other HR users to maintain data integrity.
- Any data issues are shared with the respective owners and appropriate guidance is provided to fix and prevent data continuous issues.
- Ensures proper data security and handling protocols.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of a minimum of 2 years of Workday reporting experience
- Knowledge of Workday's data architecture and business object model
- Preferred completion of Workday Reporting and Workday Calculated Fields courses
- Experience with creating and loading EIB's
- Ideal candidate must have ability to review raw data and view with a keen eye to ensure the reports output is accurate, identifying any outliers in the raw data and recommend fixes.
- Ability to present reports & provide business insights to drive decision making
- Experience in turnover analysis, people analytics, workforce analytics preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and advanced proficiency in Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables)
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.