San Francisco, California
8 months ago
Top Required Skills:
- Technical experience with Oracle Identity Manager and Sailpoint Identity IQ
- Experience configuring and deploying IAM platforms
You would be responsible for installation, integration and deployment of IAM solutions within the "Client" Cybersecurity IAM team. You would require a strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Identity Access Governance (IAG) products and implementation methodologies. You are also expected to have strong technical and soft skills, must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, interface effectively with our internal Cybersecurity teams and LOB customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
- Experience with identity governance platforms such as SailPoint IdentityIQ, OIM, Saviynt or similar tools
- Expertise in developing integration APIs and web services (RESTful/SOAP)
- Experience with Java development
- Privileged Access Management: Understanding of privileged access password management (PAPM) tools
- Monitoring: Tools such as Splunk, and SEIM platforms like QRadar
- Scripting/automation experience using PowerShell, VBScript, python, or bash
- Web application server knowledge (e.g. IIS, WebLogic, or Tomcat)
- Understanding of secure software development practices (AppSec)
- Agile development experience
- Understanding of authentication and authorization tools and technologies
- Exposure to DevOps, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience
- Design, integrate, develop, configure, release, maintain, and support enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions & capabilities.
- Provide software development & database skills in the delivery of sophisticated identity management solutions (both COTS and custom-built) that enable both employees and external clients to access systems and data while maintaining the principle of least privilege, using a combination of coding, scripting, integration, and platform customization - including system upgrades, installation, and performance tuning.
- Partner with Internal Audit and Compliance teams to develop and help to mature IAM security policies, metrics and reporting.
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical problem-solving skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and system support.
- Provide timely, concise, and situationally appropriate status on deployment and app integration work.
- Work on automation and scripting to enable self-service environments and processes where practical.
- Author technical documentation, including: infrastructure topology, system design, workflows, data flows/mapping, implementation steps, and user/system support.
- Develop and deliver technical training designed to enable and educate the IAM team peers, Cyber consulting teams, support and application teams.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.