Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65001 per annum
13 days ago
Job title: Information Security Engineer
Salary: up to £65k, DOE
Location: Remote - UK based
Benefits: great pension scheme + buy/sell holidays + development fund + Charity days + life assurance
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer for a global training provider, which service over 43000 schools in over 100 countries. Critical aspects of this mission are the availability and scalability of the infrastructure of products run on, the security of student and educator data and the internal technology.
- Broad-based infrastructure experience
- Experience working in small organizations
- Ability to wear multiple hats, willingness to take on new technologies/responsibilities
- History working in security operations (responding to and managing alerts, etc.)
- Ideally, a work history that progressed from infrastructure to security
- Security and compliance project experience (familiarity with compliance frameworks, policy/procedure development)
- Information Security operation
- Ensure enterprise-level production systems are deployed, monitored, and secured
- Collaborate in continuous improvement of the service delivery processes, including change management, configuration management, vulnerability management, metrics, and root cause analysis.
- Identify and evaluate new security technologies and techniques to best serve the company's customers.
- Work closely with and be comfortable managing and coordinating resources from third-party partners, service providers and vendors
- Collaborate with development, deployment, maintenance, and enforcement of information security to safeguard data assets and ensure data privacy, including on-call response to security incidents.
Do you fit the criteria?
If yes, then send me your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.