£250 - £320 per day
11 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer, 6 Months Contract, Preston - IMMEDIATE START
Duration: 4-6 Months
Interviews: Next Week!
- Ability to operate confidently in Networking, Microsoft Windows, File Servers, Exchange Servers & the Windows Environment.
Up to date knowledge of relevant networking, infrastructure, collaboration and management
technology /tools, including:
- Networking - Cisco, Netscaler, TMG, Firewalls, DNS/DHCP, Routing (BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS)
- Infrastructure - Vmware (ESX & SRM), Windows Server, Active Directory, San Fabric (Brocade), SANS (Hitachi), Veem Citrix Xen desktop
- Collaboration - Exchange, sharepoint, onedrive, Skype for business (OnPrem) admi experience
- Management tools - SCCM, SCOM, BitLocker
Prince 2 Practitioner Qualified
Agile Foundation or Practitioner Qualified
Please send across your latest CV if you meet the requirements.
If this is not for you, we do offer £500 in vouchers for every successful referral. If you know someone that may be suitable please get in touch!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.