Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
11 days ago
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Leeds - up to 50k DOE
Are you looking for an exciting and progressive challenge within IT Infrastructure?
Do you want to work within a friendly and supportive team where every day is different?
Are you looking for a position where you can develop and strengthen your technical knowledge?
Then look no further!
A fantastic opportunity to join an Infrastructure Operations Team as an IT Infrastructure Engineer. Joining a motivated and diverse team, you will be provided with a variety of complex, challenging and rewarding tasks to work on.
Key Activities And Responsibilities
- Create and maintain accurate records of Infrastructure services and assets, including documentation.
- Resolving technical escalations from Service Desk or 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts, often speaking directly with the customer (end user) and IT engineers to ensure they're resolved within agreed SLAs.
- Implement technical solutions to meet specification and changes, contributing to service improvement and systems management.
- Work within a team and independently to create and implement technical changes.
- VMware infrastructure
- Windows server
- Windows 7/10
- Monitoring platforms
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary that is reviewed annually
- Access to a range of discounts, from mobile phone contracts, gym memberships to holidays and healthcare!
- Opportunity to develop a wide range of cross-functional skills and specialisms
- And much more!
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Leeds- up to 50k DOE
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.