Up to £350 per day
2 months ago
My client, based in Nottingham, are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer withcSCCM & vSphere/ESXi 6.5 for a 3 Month contract. The client requires someone for 3 months who can work occasionally on site in Nottingham City Centre 3 days a week.
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35.
Below is the detail on the role.
- SCCM & vSphere/ESXi 6.5 experience
- Managing and supporting our infrastructure in both on-prem and cloud environments
- Making sure components are optimised for availability & performance
- Deep-diving into security features to ensure security of our systems and data
- Automating manual or repetitive tasks as much as possible, for example with SCORCH
- Handling both BAU activities and project work
- Ensuring system stability during extreme peaks - capacity demands can increase 100-fold in a matter of minutes
- You're ready to get things done and have at least 3 years in a similar role
- You have a thorough understanding of scalable web systems
- You have deep understanding of Windows Server and Domain Infrastructure including AD DS, DNS, NPS, DFS, GPO, PKI
- SCCM & vSphere/ESXi 6.5
- You're on top of networking and connectivity, including BGP, LACP
- You're an advocate for security topics, including threat analysis, security scanning - setup and analysis of results
- Experience with scripting and automation in PowerShell or similar
If this is suitable to your skillset then please reply back with an updated version of your CV.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.