Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £520 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, a Pharma organisation, are looking for an Infrastructure Field Engineer - Network & Aruba, for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is a Field Engineer role where you will be out on site around to 5-6 days a fortnight. This position is OUTSIDE of IR35 and paying £500 P/D.
The client require someone with strong Networking & Cabling experience.
Registered Communications Distribution Designer Certification is highly desirable.
ALL TRAVEL EXPENSES WILL BE COVERED
- The profile needs cabling knowledge that understands a facility layout.
- The position will be working with vendors as a POC for the client
- Understanding Size of Cisco or Aruba routers
- Previous Cabling infrastructure
- Individuals in the Infrastructure Engineering role are responsible for executing the strategy set by architecture. They are responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing the infrastructure and operations (Infrastructure), in accordance with security policies and guidelines. Infrastructure Engineers typically spans: server platforms, middleware infrastructure, networking, client technology and storage systems. Additional functions and processes include service and product management, performance and capacity management, patching and version management, and Level 3 operations support.
- Some individuals in this role design and build the systems operating environment to meet business requirements. They monitor and optimize the performance of operating systems and applications such as Web, Messaging and Collaboration, Unix, Windows, and LAN/WAN. They are also responsible for the design and implementation of he network, telecommunications, desktop and mobility systems. They diagnose system failures and take corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.