Manchester, Greater Manchester
£320 - £321 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, based in Lancashire, are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 9 month contract.
a few days a month on site in Blackpool.
The client are looking for an experienced PM with good supplier relationship experience and breadth of Infrastructure Project experience as there's a number of projects over the next 9 months.
- Excellent project management background
- Excellent experience in delivering a broad range of infrastructure projects
- Project delivery experience across upgrades, decommissioning, application re-design and implementation, security remediation and cloud migration
- Ideally experience/certified across Prince2, ITIL
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
- This position would suit a Project Manager who has strong experience of delivering a variety of technical infrastructure projects.
Experience with projects within the following areas would be desirable
- Network Projects - LAN/WAN/Firewalls
- Data Centres
- Disaster Recovery
- Office Security
- Server Upgrades
- Cloud Migration
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.