£600 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
Infrastructure Security Project Manager
My client, within Financial Services, are looking for an Infrastructure Security Project Manager for an initial 12 Month contract. The role is INSIDE of IR35 and FULLY Remote.
- This candidate needs to be a senior person, strong character profile with experience of dealing with high level stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills is a must - has to be articulate/pragmatic in their approach.
- Security background - WAF/DDOS preferred however Cyber Security in general will do.
- Consult with IT, Cybersecurity and application teams to deliver WAF protections for our critical applications.
- Coordinate and ensure all change management procedures are followed and adhered to
- Document change controls, progress, updates, upcoming and outstanding deliverables.
- Work with vendor Akamai to deliver WAF/BOT protections
- Continous development and process enhancements across the project
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.