US$45000 - US$60000 per annum + benefits, uncapped commission
LC PPA IR_1630081441
about 1 month ago
Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Consultant - Staffing Agency
Austin, TX / Houston, TX / Philadelphia, PA / Tampa, FL
- $45,000 - $60,000 base salary + uncapped commission
- 20 days PTO, 100% employer paid Healthcare ($470/m value), 12pm Friday Finishes, Award Winning Training Program (full benefits breakdown below)
What others are saying about Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our seven offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our more North American locations, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
This is an exciting and dynamic role which encompasses all layers of true Talent Acquisition. Your days will be varied and diverse, with the core goal being to successfully identify, attract and source top trainee and experienced talent to support and enhance the growth of US offices and Recruitment brands.
We are searching for a self-motivated professional who has an unrivalled determination to generate results. You will be working in an environment surrounded by successful individuals, so good really needs to be great!
Working internally to attract talent requires a lot of persistence especially when it comes to securing exceptional passive talent, your days will be spent prospecting so having a natural hunger to pick up the phone and make a high volume of calls to identify and headhunt Oscar's next hire is essential.
Understanding your stakeholder's requirements and needs is the leading ingredient to creating a robust recruitment strategy. You will be encouraged to drive ideas as we desire a mixture of methods in your recruitment skills portfolio to leverage all aspects of the role. You will design and write job descriptions, build person profiles, introduce proactive sourcing techniques, and continue to drive our internal/external referral scheme as well as finding innovative ways to engage with experienced and emerging talent through networking events, career fairs and university events.
Curiosity is the key for placing top talent in this role; so, your eyes will need to be constantly on the prize! In an ever-changing industry with lots of pace and competition we crave someone who is commercially savvy.
Day to day you will have full support and guidance where clear direction will be provided for you to achieve the best outcomes and to ensure Oscar is being represented in the best possible way.
Initially starting as a Resource Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for your sector.
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Matching candidates appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of the business.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome.
- Build relationships with local colleges and businesses.
- Plan and attend career fairs.
- Champion the Culture, Brand, and our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
What you will bring
- 1 or more years of recruiting experience (ideally within a staffing agency)
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and a transparent progression career pathway plan for you to get promotions and salary increases.
- Uncapped commission structure and huge earning potential - no thresholds, draws, or quotas!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Regular Holiday & Event Incentives (recent trips include Mexico, Vegas, Sport Matches, Lunches at top restaurants)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours, work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Accredited Management & External Training / Certifications
- Enhanced paid leave and sabbaticals for important life events.
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free healthy snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
Our 2022 vision includes 3 new office launches and over 70 new members of the team and we have the appetite to invest even more. What that means for you is the opportunity to be one of the founding team members, have rapid career growth opportunities, and to be part of building something special.
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen at Oscar for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.