Up to £80000 per annum + Hybrid Working
19 days ago
Senior iOS Developer / Mobile Apps Developer - 100% remote
- Are you a talented and experienced iOS Developer?
- Can you thrive as part of a fast-paced team?
- Want to work on one of the most exciting innovations in the industry, on an app used by millions of customers?
As a Senior iOS Developer you will innovate and create cutting edge mobile experiences. Alongside hands-on feature development, you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
You'll design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the iOS platform, whilst intergrating back end systems and APIs and performing extensive testing of code.
You'll also maintain the existing app through bug fixes and improving overall performance, meanwhile collaborating with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners.
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, iOS best practises and software architecture pattern
- Test automation, Unit testing, testing frameworks, continuous delivery systems
- UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions
- Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
- Ability to work with stakeholders
- Proven professional experience developing iOS apps including fast scalable applications & prototypes
- Strong experience with Swift / Objective C
- Agile development (SCRUM, kanban)
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.