£30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional benefits
3 months ago
iOS Developer - Bristol - Swift - Salary DOE - Benefits inc flexible working, private healthcare, christmas closure.
Do you possess a passion for mobile technologies? Are you looking for a role that will push your abilities but will reward you for your talents? You've come to the right place…
An experienced and talented iOS Developer is required for a dynamic and cultural business in Bristol. Within your role as iOS Developer you will have autonomy to use your experience and creativity to influence and innovate an already successful product whilst exploring the future of digital videography.
iOS Developer Role Requirements
- At least 5 years commercial experience
- Use swift with existing frameworks and to develop new frameworks to develop high quality iOS applications.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to multitask and manage your time
- Passion for new consumer technology
- Excellent and demonstrable experience of git source control
- Demonstrable experience of preparing technical documentation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Design awareness
- Understanding of best practice for customers and businesses
- Proven knowledge of Linux
iOS Developer Role Desirables
- Understanding of the concepts that drive business decisions
- Experience working with QMS
This company has a throughout understanding of rapid impact technology as on a daily basis. In this digital age, the software development marketplace is extremely mature and highly competitive, with major brands dominating the 'enterprise' space. Their strategy transitions the company from a small Bristol-based bespoke software solution provider to a recognised mid-sized UK 'cool tech vendor' who is disrupting the established market.
This company prides themselves on having a great internal culture which has been recognised during their recent research and insights project. The team culture is to work hard and play hard in what is often a deadline driven and pressurised environment. The collective attitude means people are quickly adaptable and open to change - all managed in a supportive, friendly and social manner.
- the ability to work from home
- 3% employer pension contribution
- Single private healthcare (You can add members of your family at additional cost)
- 3 x annual salary life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas closure
- 24 days holiday
- Annual salary and discretionary performance-related bonus reviews
- Flexible working (core hours 10:00 - 16:00)
iOS Developer - Bristol - Swift - Salary DOE - Benefits inc flexible working, private healthcare, christmas closure
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.