£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
IT Business Analyst - E-commerce / SDLC / LEAN
Oscar Technology are partnered with one of our long-standing clients, to help them secure an additional IT Business Analyst, in a role that can will be hybrid, with offices in Central Chester.
The company have absolutely thrived over the last few years, continuing to grow and this role would be working on a mixture of IT & LEAN process improvement projects, within a Product team.
A bit about the Business Analyst role
The role is very much the classic conduit role that a Business Analyst plays, in that it's the interface between various business stakeholders and the technology department.
The projects that you tend to be involved in will be varied but tend to have a SDLC element; our client are continuous improving both B2C and internal systems, with the entire business operating around with a new CRM platform that integrates with all of their externally facing Mobile apps and websites, with most the development taking place in-house. You will be also working with 3rd parties to integrate their products with their digital platforms, so you will do things like create so you'll document API's but also produce Business Requirement Documents and write functional specs for 3rd party vendors. You'll also work on things like IT Infrastructure projects and even work to map and redesign business process when new products alter working practices.
You'll typically be writing User Stories and feeding work to development teams that are typically working Agile on SDLC projects
These is a great role for people that love working in close-knit teams with friendly people, but also want variety in the projects they work on.
What they are looking for in you
- Around 2+ years previous experience in a business analysis type role
- Really comfortable with people at all levels in a business from C-suite down, but crucially able to make technical requirements easy to understand
- Good knowledge of Agile working, so things like writing User Stories, EPICS, working with JIRA & sprint planning.
- The ability to prioritise work when handling several different workstreams of projects.
- A solutions-focused mindset, not merely pointing out problems!
- A broad understanding and grasp of information technology.
- Experience using modelling languages such as UML and BPMN.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.