£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Business Analyst - Liverpool
Oscar Technology are partnered with one of our long-standing clients, to help them secure 2 additional IT Business Analysts.
The role is very much the classic conduit role that a Business Analyst plays, in that it's the interface between various business stakeholders and the technology department.
The sorts of projects will vary from Software Development (they develop a lot of their own bespoke platforms), reviews and implementations of off-the-shelf products, IT Infrastructure projects and even work to map and redesign business process when new products alter working practices.
These are great positions for people that love working in close-knit teams with friendly people, but also want variety in the projects they work on.
The company themselves have continued to perform really well in the face of a challenging global environment, which is re-assuring in the current climate.
What they are looking for in you:
- Around 2-3 years previous experience in a business analysis type role
- Really comfortable with people at all levels in a business from C-suite down, but crucially able to make technical requirements easy to understand
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence based approach.
- The ability to prioritise work when handling several different workstreams of projects.
- A solutions-focused mindset, not merely pointing out problems!
- A broad understanding and grasp of information technology.
- Experience using modelling languages such as UML and BPMN.
- Able to demonstrate and understanding of the role of the Business Analyst in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.