Up to £27000 per annum + Great Benefits Package
4 days ago
IT Field Engineer- Nottingham - up to £27k DOE
IT Field Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a friendly and ambitious IT Engineer to join a rapidly growing MSP that specialize in cloud technologies, enabling you to gain invaluable experience and knowledge as well as paid Microsoft Certifications!
Are you an IT Support / 1st Line Support Engineer looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same?
Do you have a drivers license?
Email and apply now!!
- Support the Information Technology Department with installing, administering and maintaining the infrastructure of clients, servers and networking
- Addressing and/or resolving IT incidents/service requests promptly and completely
- Provide responsive customer-centred quality support and service ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain a close connection with clients
- Ensure all tickets are updated and closed in a timely manner
Required Experience / Skills:
- Office 365
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Windows Servers
- Hardware Support
- Driver's License
What's in it for you?
- Company Pension
- Training & Certifications paid for (MS Gold Partner)
- Salary Reviews & Progression
- Onsite Parking
- Plus much more!!
First Line, Second Line, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Field Engineer, IT Field Technician, Customer Support, IT Help Desk, IT Service Desk, Mobile Technician, 1st line Support, 2nd Line Support, Field Engineer, Field Technician, Regional Field Technician
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested? You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone for this role.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.