Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£300 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
IT Lab Manager
INSIDE OF IR35
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all aspect of the IT Labs (Physical and ECOLab), includes tracking and monitoring equipment, hardware and OS security compliance, inventory management
- Responsible for the management of IT Lab technicians
- Understand the fulfilment of IT Testing Use Cases across all IT Domains
- Establish a Framework for the Management/Support Model of the IT Lab in place
- IT Lab use case workflows ensuring the lab is used for deliverables in scope of the service.
- Design and implement a path to live for testing, which clearly defines the use of each environment so consumers will clearly understand the scope of each.
- BS in relevant discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- Expert in understanding the IT infrastructure, operating systems, configurations and the IT applications.
- Proficient in Configuration Management to give precise control over IT assets and components by recording and maintaining information about the configuration items, including hardware devices, computer programs, software licenses, documentation, network devices, and data centre facilities.
- Proficient in understanding Infrastructure Architecture, the frameworks and principles on which networks, systems, equipment and resources are based on premises.
- Proficient in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.