Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£250 - £350 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Lab Technician 3 Month Contract
£300p/d INSIDE IR35
Hybrid working - Wakefield
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Installation and removal of IT Equipment in the IT Labs
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Monitoring and performing on-going maintenance on servers and network equipment.
- Manage booking portal
- Constant communication with other colleagues in other teams / Business - and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Extensive experience of x86 Hardware and associated components (DELL, Lenovo, HPE, Intel)
- Extensive experience in installation and removal of IT Equipment in the IT Labs.
- Proficiency in documenting network processes.
- In-depth knowledge of data center environments, servers, and network equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- CompTIA ServerPlus, CompTIA Network, or CCNP certification would be advantageous.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.